A goal is a dream with a deadline, so they say. Learning how to set goals is crucial if you want to succeed in life. In this article, we explore the best ways to set business objectives or company goals and what’s the best way to achieve them.
Efficiently manage employee time and attendance, pay rate and client rate, and managing employees working at different client locations can get quite strenuous for staffing agencies.
Fortunately, AMGtime has developed solutions that speed up the process and eliminate human error so that staffing agencies can focus on growing their business. AMGtime makes it easy for staffing agencies to introduce a time and attendance system to their clients.
Below are some popular AMGtime solutions amongst our staffing clients.
Research says that we only spend 20% of our workday on “crucial” and “important” things while we spend the remaining 80% of our time on things that have little or no value at all.With so many things to do and so little time, is multitasking possible? Is it the answer to our productivity issues? What about prioritizing? Which of these time management hacks is the key to work efficiency?Prioritizing vs multitasking. It’s time that we dig deeper.
There is no doubt that time management is an important skill that we all have to possess to do more in less time. But admit it – it’s one of the toughest things to do. In the world that is bombarded with technology and distractions, getting work done can be a big struggle for both the young and old.If you’re looking to boost your productivity but don’t know where and how to start, keep reading. In this guide, we will talk about how you can manage your time effectively using the right tools and strategies.
Scalability is one of the greatest assets that sets us apart from our competitors. Here at AMGtime, we believe creating tools that can help all angles of labor management. Our robust software that can truly cater to any industry’s and any company’s needs. Scroll below to read about some of the ways you can cater AMGtime to your needs.
Most people these days are always on the lookout for new ways and strategies to earn more money. This is why more and more people are venturing into owning a business. Like everything, new businesses start small and when you take the right paths, you are most likely to grow into something bigger.